Happy Friday, everyone! We’re back with our five favorite things from this week. These are things we stumbled upon that don’t necessarily have much in common besides that they made us smile — and hope they’ll bring a smile to your face too!
1) We spied this clock at Fab.com and are totally smitten with it. Vintage Book Clocks is an awesome company that, you guessed it, turns vintage books into clocks, and this was our favorite (for obvious reasons). Luxemi‘s first birthday is around the corner, so if you’re looking for a gift…
2) Another tangentially related fashion fave this week is a quote from Mindy Kaling’s book Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? First of all, if you haven’t picked up this book yet, do it. It’s LOLIP (laughing out loud in public) funny. We love Mindy Kaling not just because she’s a funny lady, but she shares our obsession with fashion. In this excerpt from her chapter on Best Friend Rights and Responsibilities, Mindy outlines her first rule for best friendship. By this measure, Luxemi is the best friend you’ll ever have!
3) Next up is a link that’s been making its way through the social networks this week, and really did brighten our day. It’s 13 Simple Steps To Get You Through A Rough Day. Our favorite: If Britney can make it through 2007, you can make it through this day. Bookmark this for your next tough day!
4) We couldn’t let today’s Luxemi’s Loves go without mention that we were featured in OK! Magazine this week! The mag did a feature on Nicole Richie’s style, and Luxemi’s Victorian Polki Tikka was included as a way to get her look. We could not be more psyched about this and encourage you to check out our new collection of headpieces. We’re telling you: it’s THE look of 2012. Dress up a casual tee & jeans, or add a royal touch to your next Indian outfit…either way, we love ’em.
5) This one is a bit random, but it brought a smile to our faces, and hope it’ll make you laugh. Who doesn’t love a great, totally random Boy Meets World reference? Have a great weekend, everyone!